So here are my favorites for the month of December. Here's WHY I like them:
1) BH Cosmetics 88 Colour Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette: I have given an entire review of this palette. The palette is just super versatile. It has all sorts of shades and is anything but generic. I mostly use this palette if I'm doing makeup on my friends so that I have an entire array of shades, depending on what they like. Find out more about why i like this palette here: http://www.the-makeup-vanity.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-bh-cosmetics-88-standard-shimmer.html
2) Chanel Nailpolishes in Graphite and Pèridot: These nail polishes came out in a collection in either November or October of 2011 and it came out in a separate nail polish collection for Metallic shades (Sorry, don't know what the collections name is!). These shades are super beautiful and I have been wearing only these two shades on my nails all month. They are definitely worth the splurge.
3) MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC42: I have just recently started wearing this concealer to cover the veins on my face due to my translucent skin. The texture is creamy, but not so creamy to the extent wear it starts wearing of my face. It has a very good coverage and it is the only thing I use on my face for covering up small flaws.
4) MAC Blush in Gingerly: It is really, super gorgeous on the skin. So gorgeous that you just can't take your hands off it. I have been using it everyday ever since I got it. Its just a really pretty warm, well, gingery blush that is really neutral for day to day wear.
5) MAC MAC Me Over! eyeshadows in Outré and Moleskin: This is MAC's latest collection (at least in India) and it is HUGE. It is a 51 piece collection that ranges from really neutral shadows to bright berry lipsticks. It has three different sections in the collection. I really like the two eyeshadows I picked up for the crease. It really helps blend all the eyeshadows on your eye out without making it look too muddy. Moleskin is just a regular neutral brown but Outré is a really unique, one-of-a-kind, mustard brown shade.
6) MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl: I absolutely LOVE this product. I love how it doesn't have any shimmer particles, but it is still has that pearly sheen to it. Perfect for highlighting any point of your face including your eyes.
7) Urban Decay Naked Palette: I have been using this palette a lot this month. There is no reason not to like it since it only has a range of beautiful neutral shades. It contains almost all neutral shades you can imagine, from a pale beige to a dark shimmery black. You can check out the review here: http://the-makeup-vanity.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-urban-decay-naked-palette.html