1) Blush or Bronzer? : Blush, blush, blush, blush......!!!!!! I absolutely love blush. If there is one makeup product that I could live with, its blush.
2) Lipgloss or Lipstick? : This was a difficult one. But I think I have to say lipstick. You can get shiny and matte looks with lipstick and (usually) only shiny looks with gloss. That is why its called lipGLOSS.
3) Eyeliner or Mascara? : I hardly use mascara, because my lashes are naturally long and thick, but they are just really straight and points downwards, so that is why I only curl my lashes for day to day, and wear mascara only when I go out for the night. And my specks block my lashes and the mascara ends up on my glasses. But I wear eyeliner almost everyday on my waterline and lashline.
4) Foundation or Concealer? : Definitely only concealer. I don't like wearing concealer because foundation, however light they are, usually end up feeling weird on my skin. And besides, I do wear concealer almost everyday.
5) Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? : This was a little hard, but at the end of the day, however boring you think I am, I have to say neutral, only because I wear neutral eyeshadows almost everyday, and because I'm too young to wear colour eyeshadow everyday.
6) Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? : Pressed any day. Loose eyeshadows are way too difficult for me to work with. And besides, I only own one loose eyeshadow.
7) Brushes or Sponges? : This wasn't difficult at all. Its definitely brushes. I do like sponges some times, but brushes make your look so much better and they are much easier to work with.