Thursday 29 December 2011

The This Or That Beauty Tag!!!

So, I promised you guys on twitter day before yesterday that I would do a beauty tag blog post yesterday. But my Internet ended up crashing yesterday, and I had to write a short blog post on how I was unable to do so. I ended up posting that blog from my friends iPod touch. *Sigh* Anyway, I do I have the internet on now, so I decided that I'll do it today. So let's start already. Oh and before I start, let me just explain what the beauty tag is all about. So first of all there are many parts in this tag (for example, there is fashion, makeup, nails,etc. But I'm only doing makeup) and you basically have to choose between, well, this or that. So, now let's start.
1) Blush or Bronzer? : Blush, blush, blush, blush......!!!!!! I absolutely love blush. If there is one makeup product that I could live with, its blush.

2) Lipgloss or Lipstick? : This was a difficult one. But I think I have to say lipstick. You can get shiny and matte looks with lipstick and (usually) only shiny looks with gloss. That is why its called lipGLOSS.

3) Eyeliner or Mascara? : I hardly use mascara, because my lashes are naturally long and thick, but they are just really straight and points downwards, so that is why I only curl my lashes for day to day, and wear mascara only when I go out for the night. And my specks block my lashes and the mascara ends up on my glasses. But I wear eyeliner almost everyday on my waterline and lashline.

4) Foundation or Concealer? : Definitely only concealer. I don't like wearing concealer because foundation, however light they are, usually end up feeling weird on my skin. And besides, I do wear concealer almost everyday.

5) Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? : This was a little hard, but at the end of the day, however boring you think I am, I have to say neutral, only because I wear neutral eyeshadows almost everyday, and because I'm too young to wear colour eyeshadow everyday.

6) Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? : Pressed any day. Loose eyeshadows are way too difficult for me to work with. And besides, I only own one loose eyeshadow.

7) Brushes or Sponges? : This wasn't difficult at all. Its definitely brushes. I do like sponges some times, but brushes make your look so much better and they are much easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment